looking for brass freight cars on Ebay

Andy Carlson

Up until a year, or so, ago I had a saved search for Ebay brass, simply "brass model railroad trains". Now, items being imported brass is only about 20% of this search's offerings. Everything from Bachmann train set items (overpriced frequently) to lots of Lionel stuff fills the search. I find my self stopping after a short search as I just don't like going through all of this drudge.

My question....is there a way I can get back mostly brass imports with just a few tolerable Athearn with "brass flywheels" to encroach the brass section? I have my hard earned money anxious to spend! I need a more concise search.

Thanks,
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA