From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dennis Storzek via groups.io
Sent: Monday, August 8, 2022 9:09 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] PAINTING WHEEL SETS

The problem with weathering powers is they're finer than frog fur. To build up the effect you want you need something with a larger particle size, like "wood flour" which is very fine sawdust. Maybe real flour would work, especially since it is available in different grinds.Or possibly corn starch. Sprinkle it onto wet paint, and when dry, seal it in with another wash of paint.

Dennis Storzek