Re: looking for brass freight cars on Ebay

Tim O'Connor

Just go to the HO model railroad top level page and select the BRASS material box on the
left hand side after scrolling down a little.

On 8/8/2022 9:30 PM, Andy Carlson wrote:

Up until a year, or so, ago I had a saved search for Ebay brass, simply "brass model railroad trains". Now, items being imported brass is only about 20% of this search's offerings. Everything from Bachmann train set items (overpriced frequently) to lots of Lionel stuff fills the search. I find my self stopping after a short search as I just don't like going through all of this drudge.

My question....is there a way I can get back mostly brass imports with just a few tolerable Athearn with "brass flywheels" to encroach the brass section? I have my hard earned money anxious to spend! I need a more concise search.

Thanks,
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

Sterling, Massachusetts