Santa Fe Stock Car 60347

Lester Breuer

  • I built and upgraded an Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe (ATSF) (Santa Fe) InterMountain stock car kit.  I built the Santa Fe stock car as a single deck stock car in Santa Fe class Sk-T that I numbered 60347.  The car was built with information and photo help from others.  Upgrade includes wire grab irons, ladder rungs, etc.  If you are interested in the build of  ATSF stock car 60347, photos and write up of the build process including painting mineral red, lettering and weathering are now available on my blog I have to share photos and write up of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.  If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:
  • http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/
  • Lester Breuer