Re: Looking for GA drawings for 1923 XM-1 boxcar.

Scott H. Haycock

Speedwich Media's Prototype Railroad Profile #1 covers the L&N A.R.A. cars. It is similar to Ted's Essential Freight Car articles in RMC in scope and modeling tips.

Scott Haycock

On 08/18/2022 1:56 PM Charlie Duckworth via groups.io <worth51@...> wrote:

Tried a google search and all I got back was the Abrams tank images.

Started on the F&C L&N XM-1 boxcar but his instructions leave a little to much to the modeler’s imagination.  Found I’d squirreled away a Speedwitch decal set for this kit too.

I haven’t bought an F&C boxcar for a while and picked the One piece body kit at RPM.  It’s nicely made but decals are poorly printed.

thanks,
--
Charlie Duckworth
Omaha, Ne.