Re: Looking for GA drawings for 1923 XM-1 boxcar.

Andy Cich

RPC18 covered the XM-1. Plenty of L&N photos including a real nice B end shot. One photo of a GA car. Or if by GA you mean General Arrangement drawing, those are included too.

Andy Cich

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Charlie Duckworth via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2022 2:57 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Looking for GA drawings for 1923 XM-1 boxcar.

Tried a google search and all I got back was the Abrams tank images.

Started on the F&C L&N XM-1 boxcar but his instructions leave a little to much to the modeler’s imagination.  Found I’d squirreled away a Speedwitch decal set for this kit too.

I haven’t bought an F&C boxcar for a while and picked the One piece body kit at RPM.  It’s nicely made but decals are poorly printed.

thanks,
--
Charlie Duckworth
Omaha, Ne.