Re: Open Gon loads (Not scrap)

Tim O'Connor

I have over 400 digital images of gondola loads... It would help to know what you're interested in. :-D

On 8/22/2022 12:47 AM, Robert G P wrote:

Hello,

I recently saw a cable reel load (in archive footage) that looked like it was just thrown into the gon with zero regard to safety or stabilization. They were laying in all variations. Guess they really were trying to fit them in.  I actually liked it.

Anyway, ive always loved a good gon load, and it seems variations on what can be spotted never cease.

Thus, id like to ask if anyone wanted to share photos of gon loads that can inspire modeling?

-Bob

Sterling, Massachusetts