Re: NYDX (was Date photos from freight cars)

Marty McGuirk

Rich,

I have looked at Historic Aerials and a number of other sites - no luck there for the Richford Branch. UVA maintains a website with a lot of aerial images - but the vast majoirty show construction of the interstate highways in the late 1950s-early 1960s - good for the Central Vermont mainline - no great for the branch I’m modeling!

But thanks for the suggestion.

Marty

On Aug 19, 2022, at 1:09 PM, Rich Gibson via groups.io <richgibson89@...> wrote:

Have you looked at Historic Aerials? The aerial photos might help you determine when the factory configuration changed. I’m in the process of doing the same thing for a cannery in Maine

Rich Gibson