Re: Replacement Steps for Intermountain R-40-23 cars

gary laakso

Yarmouth Model Works has a set for these cars with a lower price.

Gary Laakso
Northwest of Mike Brock

On Aug 22, 2022, at 4:19 PM, Paul Koehler <koehlers@...> wrote:

All:

Recently Tony and I have discussed replacement Stirrup steps for the Intermountain R-40-23 cars. Attached is a photo of a sprue with one of the steps still attached. The sprues will have six steps attached. I am having these castings re-cast. Anyone who would like to get in on the order reply offline to me, koehlers at earthlink.net. The sprues will cost $7.00 each plus postage. The deadline to order will be September 12th.

Paul C. Koehler

<P1050815.JPG>