Airbrushing Water-Base Paints

Lester Breuer

I have been asked to explain my process to airbrush freight cars and other models.   I have done my best to provide an answer in my new blog post, “Airbrushing Water-Base Paint and Tools”.  I address choosing colors, matching colors, mixing colors, thinner and tools for airbrushing water-base paint.   If you are interested in my airbrushing methods, photos and write up are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.  If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer