Re: TRUCK QUESTION

Tony Thompson

Bill Pardie wrote:

We have been spoiled in recent years with the numerous versions of HO trucks with raised lettering. This morning while reviewing my truck stash I came across a set of trucks with the raised BETTENDORF lettering above the spring box. For ages all we had were Kadee Bettendorf trucks.
I don't, however, recall seeing a photo of a truck with the word Bettendorf on them. Is this prototypical?
Since Bettendorf exited the truck business in 1941, if it’s a later truck, then obviously not prototypical.

Richard ! Where are you?
Now that one’s beyond my ability to answer.

Tony Thompson
tony@...