From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Charlie Duckworth via groups.io
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2022 1:13 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Amarillo RR Museum FW&D Covered Hopper

I like to support the ARM’s fund raising and bought one of their FW&D IM covered hoppers.  Given the previous discussions on this list that the roof and lower portion of the hopper were painted black I used Vallejo black and brush painted these areas.  Referencing a prototype image I initially streaked white oil paint down the side panels and around the roof hatches.   After drying I airbrushed a wash of TruColor white.

--
Charlie Duckworth
Omaha, Ne.