Union Tank Car Company UTLX. 74450

Lester Breuer

I built and upgraded Southern Car & Foundry Tank car resin kit 2005.  It is a different design 8,000 gallon tank car as it has a 6 course radial tank with different safety valve location that I lettered for Union Tank Car (UTLX) and numbered 74450.  Upgrade includes AB brakes, handrails and making brake staff end straps from brass.  If you are interested in the build of resin UTLX tank car 74450, photos and write up of the build process including painting, lettering from National Scale Car and weathering are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.  If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer