Re: Rapido single sheathed box cars

Paul Doggett

I bought a CNE car with K brakes and it had an AB set in the box

Paul Doggett.     England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

On 12 Oct 2022, at 21:39, reporterllc via groups.io <reporterllc@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Many of the Single Sheath Rapido Cars are available from reputable dealers on eBay. Note that some have K Brakes and some have newer AB Brakes. That may affect your era. When Rapido first put our descriptions, it told what part numbers had which brake and date range. The site is being worked on and I can't find that info now. Rapido has some special Southern Pacific SS boxcars in the works in addition to the ones that are currently offered. See the website.

Victor Baird