Re: B&O M-58 Auto Car - Chad Boas MiniKit

Paul Doggett

Eric

You made a great job of that and the weathering looks really good as well.
Paul Doggett.  England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

On 22 Nov 2022, at 02:15, erict1361@... wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Bob. I just finished my M-58 last week; I added upper and lower door stops, A Line Stirrup's and a Details West Equipco Brake wheel and housing. I had to scratch build the Duryea Under frame because it was missing from the kit. I am currently waiting for a warm day to paint it. Hard to find B&O Oxide Red in Scale coat II lately. I would like to do Chad's M-59 but I cannot find any 40' Double Door AAR Boxcar kits without ends. Will Keep looking. Very nice model BTW.

Eric Thur IMG_6653.jpg