Re: Lettering for Sylvan kits of CN/GTW steel rebuilds

Stafford Swain <sswain@...>

Hi:

Our CNR freight car decal offerings are still pretty limited and, although the vision is much larger, we don't have a box car set of any kind as yet.

If you wish to create something different than what is available from Sylvan, I'd recommend buying some CDS dry tranfer material including their CNR dimensional data set in white. This material can be laid down on decal paper leaving out the "bad digits" and adding the "good ones" to get to "correct" capacities, dimensions, and reweighs.

Stafford,
I will ask a friend in the Chicago area if he'd pickup the decals at Des Plaines.
Is there a number for the box car set?
Clark Propst

Stafford Swain wrote:
<snip>