ADMIN: Toronto NMRA Convention and SARS

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

OK, guys. If you have any public awareness messages you wish to post, send
them to me. I will make the judgement if they will benefit the STMFC
membership.

If any members of the Toronto Convention are members of the STMFC, I would
be glad to receive and will post appropriate updates regarding the
convention's status....including concerns about SARS. Messages regarding the
schedule of the RPM meet commonly held during NMRA National Conventions are
appropriate for the STMFC.

Other discussion regarding SARS and the Toronto NMRA Convention are not
subjects for discussion on the STMFC.

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner