Re: Used book sites

MDelvec952@...

In a message dated 12/12/00 6:11:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rhendrickson@... writes:

I tried http://www.abebooks.com/ and found two copies, and some
>other interesting stuff.

I tried that website and it wouldn't come up. ???

Try it again, Richard. Or try simply AbeBooks.com. I tried it, and the
site is just wonderful. There's hardly a used railway title I couldn't find
on it. Even found a copy of "Painting of Railway Equipment,"
Simmons-Boardman 1924, written by Lackawanna shopforeman Miller. I've only
ever seen one other copy in circulation. I bought it. Two copies of Shay
Locomotive are on there -- that's just about the rarest of the rare.

Thanks, Jeff Aley, for suggesting the site.

All the best, ....Mike