Re: Ertl gons

John Nehrich <nehrij@...>

While Ertl may have had our cast resin MEC gon in their hands when actually
producing their gon, I think they must have gone back to the Chuck Yungkurth
article in RMC, as it seems he listed a number of roads that had low side
gons, all different numbers of ribs. Ertl's choice of roadnames seems to
have been taken directly from the list Chuck provided, no more, no less. -
John

PS - I am having problems with the internet connection at the club, so I'm
reading my e-mails down at the student union. But I can't incorporate
pictures, etc. of any information anyone has been kind enough to send until
we get our connection back. - JN