Re: Santa Fe Stockcars

Brian Termunde

It would indeed, unless I changed to the 1850's - Actually, this would solve a lot of my challenges, namely funds, time and space. Being that there was no Grand Canyon Railway back in the 1850's (and no Santa Fe either), I wouldn't need any space or equipment and that would save a lot of funds. But it wouldn't be much fun either. :<

Thanks!

Take Care!

Brian R. Termunde
Burbank, CA
"Ship and Travel the Grand Canyon Line!"

In a message dated 6/19/2003 12:47:32 PM Eastern Standard Time, thompson@signaturepress.com writes:

I seem to remember hearing that the green was Santa Fe's color for these
cars in the 19th century. Don't know if that's true, but
even if so, it
would rule out the Microtrains cars being accurate in green.

Tony Thompson Editor, Signature Press,