Re: ADMIN...A reminder.

Jon Miller <atsf@...>

I'm not certain who Jon Miller refers to but<
I simply asked about the stock cars castings by Aaron Gjermundson as I
and others have had orders in for a couple of months.
One reply was;
"I just talked to Aaron via email. I've been waiting for mine since
mid-March. He's been busy with school. He just got a new batch of resin. He
hopes to get to them soon. He's making some now for the NP Convention (July
16th). Will work on catching up with his orders after that."

My reply was "sounds good". Nothing more and nothing less. I'm
guessing we will have our cars around the end of July!

Jon Miller
AT&SF
For me time has stopped in 1941
Digitrax DCC owner, Chief/Zephyr systems
NMRA Life member #2623
Member SFRH&MS