Re: Critique of Products

Denny Anspach <danspach@...>

Tim O'Connor inquires-
Re:
1941 Varney Milwaukee ribside box, or a 1938 Megow ATSF reefer.

Denny, could you post pictures of them?

Tim, I am embarrassed to say that although I have the camera, a scanner of sorts, and even the software (not installed) I still cannot reliably take or send photos. It is infernal lists like this, layouts to construct, and cars to build that are siren calls to leave mundane things like learning digital photography to gather dust.

That said, I enjoy others' photos to such an extent that I intend to honor a New Years resolution to actually take the time to learn the art (it is still only July).

Denny