Re: Milk Trains List was Milk Industry - Kansas

mbcarson2002

Roger Miener, wrote in part;
"For crying out loud, there is actually a list devoted to milk
trains?......
I think that these lists are getting to be a little bit too special.
Yes?"

NO!

Your mileage and interests may vary, Roger. But I find the idea of a
list devoted to milk trains, no stranger than a list specializing in
freight cars from the first half of the 20th century. I belong to both
lists and find both useful and interesting.

From the information about Bowman's Dairy in your e-mail, it sounds like
you have something to contribute to the milk trains list.

Regards, Mike Carson