Re: What's next to fall?

tyesac@aol.com

In a message dated 7/18/2003 11:15:00 AM Central Daylight Time,
shawn.beckert@... writes:

Tom Casey wrote:

Then there's the 40' steel double door early auto parts
box cars, available in resin. I wonder how they would
translate into a plastic offering?
Isn't this the car done by C&BT Shops awhile back? I don't
remember if that was an accurate kit, but it *was* styrene.

Shawn Beckert

OH, yeah, I remember those, I have an undec one, and spent some time trying
to upgrade it. Eventually I put it away and bought a bunch of resin versions
instead. What I'd like to see is one of a higher quality & separate ends or
sides, along the lines of I/M, P2K or Red Caboose.