Re: Great Yellow Fleet book

Denny Anspach <danspach@...>

Jack White almost disowns this book, it represented so much disappointment to him. As the profound gentleman that he is,however, I doubt that he ever said too much else about it otherwise.

The bigger problem with such books is that they sop up the market, essentially discouraging for a generation anyone else coming in to cover the same subject in a better fashion.

The photo reproductions are excellent, and in that way I am glad to have the book (especially that I bought it for a contemporary price!)

Denny
--
Denny S. Anspach, MD
Sacramento, CA