Re: PFE book (and subsequent editions)

Roger Miener <Roger.Miener@...>

Thomas Olsen says ...

I bought the expanded second edition for the corrections and the new
information not contained in the first volume. If the 3rd edition
contains new information, then I will gladly buy that also.
Me too. And gladly. I have a copy of the first - and the second -
and I am looking forward to the third. There is no other way that I
would have been independently able to collect and acquire any of that
information.

I'm sorry, cry if you want to, but the whole show, first, second and
third edition are all appearing on the market at cheap at twice the
price, IMHO.

Roger Miener
at Tacoma WA