HO Items for Sale

golden1014

Brothers,

I need to raise some money for track and benchwork, so
the following HO items are my initial offering. As
I've said in the past, I'm not out to make a buck on
my friends so the first reasonable offer for each item
(items) will be accepted. A few of the new items have
hard prices so I can recoup my funds. Please contact
me off-list at Golden1014@.... Thanks!

1. P2K ACL E-7 Purple A&B, Sold as set, #529, slight
weathering with KD#5s installed. No original box. Test
run only. I am the original owner. First reasonable
offer will be accepted.

2. P2K ACL E-6 Purple A&B, Sold as set, #504, no
weathering, mint, no original box. Test run only. I am
the original owner. First reasonable offer will be
accepted.

3. Sunshine B&O Kit #58.1, B&O M-27 w/lap seam roof
and 1-1/2 door, new. $38.00 includes shipping. Will
trade for Sunshine Milw ribside 40' box car if you
have one!

4. P2K SAL E-7 A&B, Orange Blossom scheme, Sold as
set, #3027A and #3107B. B unit has powered underframe
from P2K E-8. Slight weathering, mint, no original
box. Test run only. I am the orginal owner. First
reasonable offer will be accepted.

5. Stewart Central of Georgia F-3A shells (two
available) blue/gray/orange custom painted by master
painter Bob Harpe. Wire grabs, lift rings, MU hoses,
other details with Kadee #58 couplers. Shell only.
These are beautifully finished--I can send a photo if
you're interested. I paid $135.00 for each shell and
will sell one for $135.00 or both for $250.00. I pay
shipping. No original box.

6. This one's gonna hurt, but I could use the cash.
Overland M&St.L bay window caboose, OMI #3891, 1994
run. Unpainted, mint in original box. A rare but
beautiful model. $175.00 firm, I pay shipping.

That's it. More to follow in a few months.
John Golden
O'Fallon, IL

=====

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com