From: bill schneider <branch@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Is this an accurate prototype?

Not a very good job if you ask me - there's no ladders, running board,
tack
boards, trucks or brake gear. It looks like pretty cheap resin too....
Boy,
these manufacturers need to be told we just won't stand for this any more.
Jeez....

Bill

Chris:

The url wrapped around. If you copy the entire url and paste it into
your browser, it should work. The joke is that it's an actual 40' box
car for sale on ebay!

Regards,
Ted Culotta

On Wednesday, September 10, 2003, at 05:22 AM, CBarkan@... wrote:

Ted, it says "Page Cannot Be Found". What are we looking for and are
you
sure you have the correct URL?

Chris

P.S. I am fresh out of ducats!

In a message dated 9/10/03 12:32:33 AM, tculotta@...
writes:

<< http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/
eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2557000772&category=26259

Maybe we should pool our ducats and go for it.

Regards,
Ted Culotta>>
<image.tiff>

Ted Culotta
Global Supply Manager
Corporate Procurement - Logistics & Transportation
Apple Computer
1 Infinite Loop, MS: 35-DA3
Cupertino, CA 95014

408-974-5262