From: Paul Catapano <hpcatapano@...>
To: Steam Era Freight Car Group <STMFC@...>
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2003 6:33 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Red Caboose Kits

In the past there has been a lot of discussion about RTR and the
scarcity of kits. A few days ago I went to the hobby shop for some
supplies.
Not to blow any shop's horn but Whistle Stop in Pasadena, CA. has tons
of Red caboose kits. Those of you interested may want to contact them.
I'm fairly sure they might want to sell these kits.

Paul Catapano