Re: Disclosure Statements

Rob Adams

Isn't that where the term "It scared the daylights out of me" originated? ;-)

Mandatory freight car content: What sort of gon would be most appropriate with a scrapped Piker as lading? And...would it really smell like a fish?

Even with rolling caricatures and mooing cars, the hobby has become so much more enjoyable for me now that prototype modeling has evolved to the point we are today. I certainly enjoy the community and promotion of knowledge that this list facilitates.

Somewhat in jest, but definitely without a vest, Rob Adams

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 13:35:05 -0700 (PDT)