Question on Sunshine B&O boxcar with "mansard" roof

asychis@...

Hi, has anyone built this model? If so, it seems to me that the photo in the
instructions showing the brake rigging is missing the "pipes" from the
reservoir. Would the pipes go over the center sill or through it?

On a related topic, this kit comes with plastic brake components from Bowser,
and they look pretty good to me. Are these available separately, and could
they be used to replace the rather crude plastic castings found in earlier
Sunshine kits, specifically the C&O boxcar with Deco ends? I'm not bashing
Sunshine, just the castings supplied in the earlier kits.

Thanks for any information

Jerry Michels