AAR hopper cars (was Sunshine hopper minikit)

Earl Tuson

Ed Hawkins said:

Maybe someday good models of 50-ton offset-side AAR Standard and Alternate
Standard hopper cars will be available, including having accurate interior
detail with the offset showing from the inside. Well, I can always hope.
Wrong scale for most of you, but Cryer Gray Foundry is working on importing brass AAR Standard and Alternate Standard hopper cars in S scale with the detail mentioned. Owner John Botten is working hard to make these cars as accurate as possible. Previously, I think it was Rich Yoder who had some made in O scale as well.

Here is his older ad that showed only the Alt Std cars:

http://www.cryergrayfoundry.com/main/hopper_ad.html

His new ad now shows both.

Earl Tuson