From: "Richard Hendrickson" <rhendrickson@o...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 9:33 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] early arrival in Naperville

I will be coming into Naperville on Wednesday, Oct 22. If there
are any
other early arrivals that would like to talk about freight cars
over
dinner,
I would enjoy that. I will have a car.
Bill, Tony and I will be arriving at O'Hare at 4:50 and will also
have a
car. Several others are also coming early. We could all gather
at the
hotel in Naperville and go from there.

Richard H. Hendrickson
Ashland, Oregon 97520