From: "Tim O'Connor" <timboconnor@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 7:59 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] early arrival in Naperville

You bet... like the El Famouso Burrito around the corner!!

And you thought they called it the Windy City on account
of the weather!

At 11:39 AM 9/25/2003, you wrote:
Why not meet at Des Plaines Hobbies and go to dinner from there? There
are
many great restaurants in the area and it would be on the way as DPH is
less
than 10 minutes north of O'Hare....
Charlie Vlk

Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> -->> NOTE EMAIL CHANGE <<--