Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 15:36:24 -0700
From: Ted Culotta <tculotta@...>
Subject: GTW rebuild herald

I have a photo of GTW 460305, a steel rebuild of one
of their double
sheathed cars. The logo is a tilted square containing
the underlined
text 'GRAND TRUNK WESTERN'. The logo appears to have
a different color
background than the car. I have heard that this
background was red.
Can anyone confirm? This is not a 'Maple Leaf' logo.

Thank you.

Regards,
Ted Culotta

http://shopping.yahoo.com