Re: Amtrak Schedules

Tim O'Connor

Also, Tim, since you admit to once having spent thousands to ride,
consider that Amtrak's Guest Rewards program (like frequent flier)
affords a significant cost saving. I qualified for a free sleeping
car room this October.

Jeff English
Troy, New York

Jeff,

I decided to fly, First Class, on American. Price $0.00. And I've
never bought an American Airlines ticket! (Credit cards have been
giving air mile rewards for years.)

Heck, Amtrak lost its shirt trying to move freight! (Obligatory
freight car content.) Maybe they should reinvent themselves as a
theme park on wheels! You got the Roller Coaster Coach, the Scary
Restroom Ride (who knows what you'll find?), The Heave-Ho Snackbar
Adventure...

Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> -->> NOTE EMAIL CHANGE <<--
Sterling, Massachusetts