Models to Naperville

golden1014

Gents,

Ted Culotta and I have been discussing bringing models
to Naperville. What is the protocol for models and
display? Is there a private, locked room where we can
leave them overnight, or is the model display just for
an hour or two every day, or just for one day?

I'll arrive on Wednesday afternoon and will be staying
at the Residence Inn in Warrenville (about eight miles
from the Holiday Inn). I've got some free nights to
burn there, plus the wife and son want to join me and
hit the zoo, etc. while I'm at the meet. Can anyone
suggest cool things to do in the area for families?

Thanks!
John Golden
O'Fallon, IL

=====