Re: sunshine XM-25

Kevin Lafferty <KevinHLafferty@...>

Ted,

Thanks for the reply. In looking at the floor I now see that there are pads
at the locations that you describe. From your description and from the data
in the instructions I assume that the levers and reservoir air lines go
through the frame, is that correct?

Thanks,

Kevin Lafferty

Kevin:

The cylinder was located between the center of the car and under the
door post, closer to the B end. The control valve was located on the
same side of the car, under the door post closest to the A end. The
reservoirs were on the other side of the car, diagonally opposite the
cylinder and out towards the side sill. If this makes no sense, I can
diagram it. Also, some of the cars had shields over the control valves.

Regards,
Ted Culotta