Re: Intermountain composite gon

h81644 <H81644@...>

Tony,
Is there anyone making decals for these cars. I have about 19 of
them that I need to letter.

Thanks,
George

--- In STMFC@..., thompson@s... wrote:
Getting the cars as a gift from the San Jose NMRA meet
from a friend of mine (all 5),they were the first I
built. If you remember, IM put them out special and
lettered them for SP. I know they aren't really SP
cars...
Yes, Richard Hendrickson and I put together the lettering info
for
Intermountain to do those cars, so I definitely do remember. And
sure, they
were absolutely SP cars. See photo in SP Frt. Cars Vol. 1. That
photo even
demonstrates that Richard and I got the lettering right.

2942 Linden Ave., Berkeley, CA 94705
http://www.signaturepress.com
(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, thompson@s...