FGEX/WFEX/BREX handout at Naperville

Bill Welch <bwelch@...>

For anyone interested I will bring copies of the 52 page handout I provided
last year for my presentation "Wood Sheathed Cars of the FGEX/WFEX/BREX
Freight Refrigerator Fleet" for anyone that did not get one last year. They
will be $3.oo. I will also have two albums of FGEX/WFEX/BREX photos if
anyone would like to look through them. I am also thinking about bringing my
slide presentation if anyone wants to look at it themselves during those 10
PM sessions, but I do not intend to stay and do any commentary.

Bill Welch