Re: Intermountain composite gon

Jim Scott

If you are lettering for SP, the number is SHS-144
from Champ.

Jim Scott
Lompoc, CA

--- h81644 <H81644@...> wrote:
Tony,
Is there anyone making decals for these cars. I have
about 19 of
them that I need to letter.

Thanks,
George

--- In STMFC@..., thompson@s... wrote:
Getting the cars as a gift from the San Jose NMRA
meet
from a friend of mine (all 5),they were the first
built. If you remember, IM put them out special
and
lettered them for SP. I know they aren't really
SP
cars...
Yes, Richard Hendrickson and I put together the
lettering info
for
Intermountain to do those cars, so I definitely do
remember. And
sure, they
were absolutely SP cars. See photo in SP Frt. Cars
Vol. 1. That
photo even
demonstrates that Richard and I got the lettering
right.

Tony Thompson Editor, Signature Press,
Berkeley, CA
2942 Linden Ave., Berkeley, CA 94705
http://www.signaturepress.com
(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail,
thompson@s...
Publishers of books on railroads and on Western
history

http://shopping.yahoo.com