From: Tim O'Connor [mailto:timboconnor@...]
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 8:43 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] NYS&W 501-524 40ft steel boxcars

Mont, the car in the circa 1980 photo matches those features, but
we're talking about 30 years later! By 1959 the NYSW only showed
two cars remaining of those 35 PS-1's they bought in 1952. What
happened to the other 8 is a mystery... the #526 could be either
the #401 or #402, which were still on the roster in 1972!

Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> -->> NOTE EMAIL CHANGE <<--
Sterling, Massachusetts