Re: Train Shed Cyclopedia

Tim O'Connor

I bought all 90 issues over twenty-five years ago, when I was
low-bucking it and despaired of ever being able to afford original
cyclopedias. For what I paid for 90 issues, I could have bought two
original car builders cycs at the time, or one at today's prices and had
some change left over.

Ron Boham
Ralston, NE

But to get the same content Ron, you'd have had to buy several other
books like Railway Mechanical Engineer, and Locomotive Cyclopedias,
just to name two. I think the Gregg books are great and were a
bargain at $5 each. I agree $15 is a bit steep for most of them.