Re: AC&F paint samples

Bruce Smith <smithbf@...>

On Monday, October 13, 2003, at 03:57 PM, Tim O'Connor wrote:

What a great idea Bruce! I wish you had printed extras. I would
happily pay $5 for a sheet of decal colors like that. Microscale
charges $2.50 and all you get is one color!

Another good choice would be a set of reefer color strips, from
pale yellow up thru "reefer" orange.
And since I model a specific date, June 1944, a sheet of reweigh
stencils with dates from to 1-42 to 6-44 would be REAL handy. Micro
Mark does sell WHITE decal paper and I just ran a test that shows if
you take my WORD file and add white text over the AC&F colors that it
creates a color "hole" where the white shows through. I may need to
run off another sheet with my reweigh dates <VBG!>

BTW, Micro Mark sells both ink-jet and laser decal paper in both clear
and white.

Anyone have any suggestions on "font" and size? (I just noticed one
called "Stencil" on my new G5...)

Happy Rails
Bruce
Bruce F. Smith V.M.D., Ph.D.
Scott-Ritchey Research Center
334-844-5587, 334-844-5850 (fax)
http://www.vetmed.auburn.edu/~smithbf/

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin
Franklin
__
/ &#92;

| / 4999 PENNSYLVANIA 4999 &#92; |