Re: One MORE PRR modelers opinion....

Tim O'Connor

Greg Martin wrote

Have any of you seen the new Kadee PS-2 Twin bay covered hopper...? 40 bucks, but have you looked at what you get for 40 bucks? One beautiful pre-assemble accurately scaled piece of rolling stock. Not like brass, better, the brass guys will never bother to compete on this level, to many variables with brass...
Well, yah, duh-oh. (As my daughter would say.)

I just ordered my Clinchfield PS-2 by mail order -- $31.16. I
usually wait 4-6 months and order several Kadee cars to save
on shipping. See http://www.rollinstock.com/kadee_ho.htm I'm
not a Clinchfield modeler but I've just got to see this baby
up close.