From: Bill Daniels <billinsf@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 7:15 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] PS-2 roads and questions

Joel and all,

FWIW, the GTW (Grand Trunk Western) did NOT operate in
the Northeast. It ran (until it's consolidation into
the "greater" Canadian National) from Detroit and Port
Huron, Michigan to Chicago, and via carferry to
Milwaukee. There was a Grand Trunk (without the
"Western") that operated in Maine, which is probably
the source of your confusion.

Bill Daniels
Tucson, AZ

Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 20:59:41 -0500
From: "Joel Norman" <mec-bml@...>
Subject: Re: PS-2 roads and questions

Group I was asking about PS2 in Northeast/NewEngland
railroads 1947-1950(whatever the railroad which means
GTW and CV as well as the CN-CP)
Joel