From: "steve hile" <shile@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2001 7:56 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Branchline NWX Reefer

I have one of the new BLT kits and read with interest Byron's notes the
other day.

Still have a couple of questions looking for answers:

1. My kit is numbered 15356. Which
is correct? (Just being nosy.)

2. The
kits type A hatch covers are solid (as if steel or steel covering wood.)
Again, which way is correct?
Steve Hile