Re: truss terminology

Tim O'Connor

I have never heard of this "frame" versus "truss" terminology
before. Rigid trusses are used in thousands of applications -
the most common being the trusses that hold up the roof of most
houses. A truss usually has triangular structures but even that
does not seem to be part of the dictionary's definition.

Join to automatically receive all group messages.