Re: SP/T&NO 1946 postwar 10'0" IH AAR car doors

Roger Miener <Roger.Miener@...>

Tim O'Connor, who knows a thing or two about building a model, says

I need doors for the 25/26/27/28/29/31
series. I think 7 or 8 different doors ought to cover it.
Tim, this looks to be your opportunity to hit the big time. Hie thee
self off to a quiet corner and carefully craft the 7 or 8 masters
required. Then sit back and enjoy the adulation. Well, at least the
adulation of the assembled fans of the SP/T&NO ... which amounts to,
lessee, how many people? Hmmm, a guy named Thompson just showed up
... so that's two ... two, so far. Anybody else?

Hey Brock, you wanta SP/T&NO boxcar door? Nah, it ain't Harriman,
but, hey, it's related. The price? My own brother I wouldn't do this
for, but for you, my first customer of the morning ... it's cheap ...
real cheap. I got a good deal on them from a guy named O'Connor - you
know him - he's the guy that built the masters for the castings.
Yeah! Tim finally quit waitin' for somebody to do it for him -- and
instead -- he did it himself! Ain't that cool? You bet!

Heh. OK, Tim. Now let's see how you worm your way out of this one.

Me, I want to see seven masters from Massachusetts. Yes, I'll buy
some of the castings. Hey, the MoPac did not discriminate against
SP/T&NO rolling stock. I can use these things. Really!

Roger Miener
at Tacoma WA