From: "Tim O'Connor" <timoconnor@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2001 10:27 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Train Shed Cyclopedias

Richard Hendrickson wrote

However, I must respectfully disagree with Byron about the value
of Train Shed Cyclopedias and ORERs ...
I concur with Richard, and would say that the TSC's are also a good
way to find out if you'd actually be interested in a Cyclopedia w/o
having to take out a second mortgage. And I love my ORER's and use
them very frequently. My Westerfield CD-ROM 1959 ORER is especially
handy.

Timothy O'Connor <timoconnor@...>
Marlborough, Massachusetts